Monday, March 26, 2007

FANCY NEW BLOG

I'm attempting to do this blog thing one more time. Last time I found it hard to keep going along with all the other stuff I try to cram into a day. But I'm going to make a real effort this time. What do I have to say you ask? Well I just thought this would be a great way to communicate my creativity and share my work with other people. There are so many talented crafters and plush artists out there and this is a great way to share work with each other. I thought from time to time I'd post what I'm working on, whether it's a new plushy, an illustration, great research, other cool people, or any other project I decide to attempt. I've compiled a list of links here of all people I admire and other cool websites I like. I'm in aw of the amount of work these people produce!!

No comments:

Post a Comment