Sunday, November 18, 2007

DECEASED ELVES

I've been working on these elf heads on plaques for about 2 weeks now. These guys will be available at Schmancy in Seattle. They will be in the mail this afternoon. I was working like crazy this last weekend to get them done so I wouldn't have to worry about anything over the Thanksgiving weekend. It will be nice to take a little break. Which is good and bad. Good because it forces me to take a break from my sewing machine, bad because I'll be thinking about everything I could be working on. However I might get to finish the scarf I started about 3 months ago.
So each elf has a little story about their demise. Here's Holy Jolly's story (red headed elf) and Cinnamon's story (blue elf)

Holly Jolly

Holly Jolly loved the donuts,
Powdered, glazed and fried.
She loved to eat them up until
She choked on one and died.

Cinnamon

Cinnamon had the most red head of hair,
And his cheeks, pink and rosy it’s true.
On the ice he would play
‘Till the day it gave way,
And now he’s a pale shade of blue.



Check them out if you're in the area : )

No comments:

Post a Comment