Tuesday, February 12, 2008

WEARABLE PLUSH....KINDA


So I wanted to post a pic of Hansel and Gretel's heads but I ran into a snag last night that set me back a bit. I had one of those nights where I sewed on the hair three times and every time it just sucked. I was on the verge of tossing the whole thing in the trash. I was so frustrated. I haven't had a night like that in a while. Guess I was due. But he is better now. His hair is being sewn on right now.
So I thought I'd post a pic of this toddler jacket I finished up. This is the last of the baby projects I had to do. Nothing really fancy about the construction just thought I'd add the fuzzy stripe and ears. The stripe actually goes all the way down the back. Makes me ponder other critter type apparel I could come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment