Monday, February 9, 2009

BABY DOLL



I've started on working on a doll (as well as a few other things) for my daughters first birthday that is coming up here in a couple of weeks. Which I can't believe it's been a year. Anyway... I've found it pretty hard trying to come up with a simple design. No buttons, nothing that can easily pulled off, no wire armature, etc. I like making complicated plushies and this has forced me to think differently. I'm sure once I'm finished and give it to her she'll find something to pull at or rip off.
So here's my doodle of the doll. It's kind of a cross between a Powerpuff Girls and the designs for the Harajuku Lovers fragarance bottles. Very simple and graphic character with a big head. I hope to have the head done tomorrow and I'll post a pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment