Monday, March 9, 2009

TRYING THIS AGAIN


Two years ago I set up an Etsy account with every intention of selling some work. I soon realized I just don't have the time to make a lot of plushies and sell them outside the gallery scene. With a full time job and baby now, I just don't have the time or energy. And I'm not big on making duplicates because I start to feel like a little factory and it is no longer fun. So I decided to sell what pieces were left over from gallery shows that I've done. There's nothing wrong with them. They just didn't sell for whatever reason and I'm finding I don't have the storage to keep them. Besides they'd love homes that could display them and show them off. If I should ever find time in the future I'll post some work. So if you're interested go here. Or click the Etsy logo to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment