Wednesday, November 4, 2009

READY TO WORK


Well my two month hiatus from working on my plush is over. It was a nice break and I had a blast working on all of our Halloween stuff. I also managed to get some holiday gift making out of the way. So I'm back and already have quite a few projects lined up. I got an email from Rivet Gallery on Monday to participate in their plush show Stuff This! It was nice being invited. I did this doodle the other day. I don't have a lot of time to work on him so I've got to get going. Haven't done any monsters in a really long time so that's what I'm doing. I've also got a commission piece that I'm working on that will be due before the end of December. So I'll be working on that too. Also Luv-able & Hug-able is coming up and I'll post what I've sent them.
Busy busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment