Sunday, February 7, 2010

LET'S ALL GO TO THE MOVIES



I finally finished these guys with little time to spare. I need to mail them tomorrow. I've been so preoccupied with other stuff I've had a hard time focusing on getting these done. I love how they turned out, I just couldn't get motivated to finish them.  It doesn't help that I got a new serger for christmas and I keep messing around with it, plus I'm trying to plan and make birthday stuff for my daughters up coming second birthday.  But I can now mark these off my to do list. I hear my serger calling.



From feet to top Popcorn measures 13 1/2"H x5"w.



From popsicle sticks to top Popsicle measures 10"H x 5"w.



From feet to top Hotdog measures 12H x 4 1/2"W.



From feet to top of straw Cup measures 14 1/2"H x 5 1/2"W.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! They look awesome!
    Popcorn is still my favourite out of them all (those little popcorns you made are brilliant!), but the whole group looks very super as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are fabulous!! really awesome as all your work!!! :D I really enjoy your blog and your stuffed things!! :D

    ReplyDelete