Tuesday, July 13, 2010

LAST OF THE OWLS



I finally got around to taking pictures of these two owls. These will be going to Plush You! Seattle later this summer.

They do hang on the wall. I would have loved to have made the same base for these as I did the blue owl, however I know that that will not ship very well and I fear it might break. So I decided to attach them to plaques and still include the birch limb. I'm very happy with how they look on the plaque and am thinking of making myself one when I get some time.

These measure 11"x14".



3 comments:

  1. Just found your website through Julie Haymaker Thompson's blog and am so happy I did! Your owls are so cute! I'm going to stay awhile and browse around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always I'm amazed by your work. You have certainly made the popular owl your very own.

    ReplyDelete