Tuesday, March 22, 2011

YARN HAIRED GIRL



Ok, so I finally finished this up. It took me way to long to do so. I've been distracted with birthday stuff, summer sewing and painting the first floor of our house, which is still in progress.

Anyway she's done and I love her. It's hard to see in the pic but sshe does have an ice cream cone in her hand. I will definitely be doing more yarn hair. She sitting on a small wooden base that is hidden under her dress. Head measures 8 wide and is about 13" tall while sitting.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word! She turned out SO CUTE! I LOVE her pink hair! And i Love her ice cream cone! She is SO STINKIN CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her too. I have a sketch of another yarn haired girl that includes a wiener dog! I just have to finish my ton of other projects first.

    ReplyDelete