Tuesday, May 8, 2007

YELLOW DRESS




I actually finished this dress around the same time I finished the red and white dress. I had not worn it till this past friday and finally snapped a photo of it. Its Butterick pattern 4386 . It took about 2 1/2 hours. It's a really simple pattern. Of course I had to alter it to fit. I don't seem to have luck with Butterick patterns fitting well and I always have to alter them because they'll come out to big. I'm the same size in Simplicity but don't seem to have a problem. I wish patterns were all universal in their fitting. This time of year I make a lot of dresses and skirts for the summer. I have 2 more cotton babydoll style dresses I'm working on now plus the tattooed side show man plushy plus staining a fence and replanting rose bushes. I don't thrive without a ton of projects going on at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment