Monday, August 11, 2008

STILL IN A CIRCUS MOOD


It's a bit of an obsession I know. I get drawn into my circus obsession about once a year. Last years it was when I was working on the Side Show Freaks for Plush You 2007. This year my PT Barnum zombie has thrown me back in.
Last week I saw an ad for Keds.com that says you can design your own shoes. It's pretty cool! They are working together with Zazzle.com. You can choose three different shoe styles and upload your own images or use theirs. You can then choose your inside color, thread color, binding color, soul color, laces color, etc. There are even quite a few fonts on the site you can use. These are what I came up with. I have an old circus clip art book that I got the images out of. Scanned them, colored them and added some scanned textures. Once you upload your images you get to place them and the site shows you what your shoe will look like. I hope they look this good when I get them. I'll post a pic when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment