Tuesday, July 7, 2009

FINISHED MONKEY

I never had a chance to take any progress pics. So here he is all complete. He measures 14" tall and his wing span is 15". I was originally going to make his wings much bigger but decided it might distract from his awesome face. I am really happy with how it turned out so I decided it would be the center of focus and not the wings.
I'm working on the second guy right now.
They will be going to Plush You 2009 at the end of the month.

Though it's hard to see because of the water mark, but the back of his coat has Oz embroidered on it.

5 comments:

  1. This is amazing. If it was for sale, I would definitely want to buy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be for sale Oct 9 for the Plush You show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He really does have a fantastic face! While working on these guys it must have been hard not to say...Don't make me get my flying monkees! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should have worn my witch hat while working on them.:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. insn't he an angry monkey? great work, the wings, tooth and all

    ReplyDelete