Sunday, July 26, 2009

INKED


I got my first tattoo yesterday. It wasn't bad at all. Child birth much worse! I've never gotten one before because I could never commit to a design. I'm one of those people who'll do an illustration, design, plush, whatever, and in a week I don't like it or wished I'd had done it differently. The last thing I wanted to do was get a tattoo and hate it in a week. But I decided to get one on my back so I wouldn't have to see it everyday. It was also easier to commit to this design because it represents my daughter Violet. The flower is a violet and the stem of the flower becomes a V. I will have to say that this design changed about three times over the last 3 months. I am SUPER happy with it. I got the tattoo at Exile Tattoo by the super talented Jessie Hopeless. It pays to know the best tattoo artist in town. So if you're in KC and need a tattoo, this is the place to go!!

Rare photo of me since I never post pics of myself.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of the inked. I've always thought about it myself but have yet to commit to anything. And considering some of my past contenders for the first ink i think I'm glad I backed out of it.

    ReplyDelete