Thursday, August 27, 2009

EAT YOUR VEGGIES


I ran out of material to work on my daughters costume so I decided to make some more stuffed food. I can see why some people love just making felt food. It's kind of addicting. I keep thinking of other foods to make. I have been making two of everything. Till I did the corn. It took way to long and I got way to carried away. It turned out great but I don't have the energy to make another. This batch of food includes 2 tomatoes, 2 carrots, 2 eggplant, 2 potatoes, and one lonely corn.

5 comments:

  1. Wowie! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Robyn, :-)
    I just wanted to let you know that I made a blog post including one of your picture of your "Flying Monkey" project. I included a link to your blog with it as well.
    I thought you would like to know!

    Awesome work, by the way! You have a now have a new fan. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have wondered about making the foods out of fleece instead of felt, but you are the first persom I've seen do it.... did it work out as we'll as the felt? Can you use cut up pieces of fleece to stuff the foods too?
    Thanks for sharing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think making the food out of fleece is a lot easier than making it out of felt. The fleece turns inside out so much nicer than felt. Also I think the fleece will hold up a lot longer than the felt will. Plus it's also much softer than felt. I don't see why you couldn't stuff using fleece pieces. I'd probably cut them pretty small before using them to stuff. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete