Tuesday, April 6, 2010

SUMMER CLOTHES





::click images to see larger::

Here's what I've been so diligently working on for the past month. Toddler clothes. It really is fun sewing for a girl. The above tunics are made from Simplicity pattern 4203. It really is as easy as it says it is. Though the pattern didn't call for it, I added the band at the bottom of the tunics and made them a little longer. I also crisscrossed the straps in the back. I  made the dress that was included in this pattern too. No pic to show though.





Here's my little model! This tunic is my favorite. I LOVE the ice cream print. They don't look to bad over a long sleeved shirt either.



I cleaned out my closets about a month ago and was bagging up some old clothes to donate when I decided to save some stuff and repurpose it. This was originally an old dress of mine that I turned into a skirt. I made the lining a little longer so it would hang lower than the printed material. Added some white ric-rac and a bow.



This was a last minute dress. I found this material and had to have it. I used McCalls pattern 5836.



I also made three dresses for myself for the summer. I'll post those later.

No comments:

Post a Comment