Tuesday, May 11, 2010

THE MAGICIANS ASSISTANT



So I've been trying to decide on what I'll be making for Plush You! LA for a while now. I had lots of doodles and scribbles about magic acts and magicians and finally landed on just doing plush of the magicians assitant. I think these could be really cool. I'm envisioning three plush pieces, the assitant sawed in half, the knife throwing wheel with the assitant and the sword thru the box trick. All of these are going to include the prop that goes with them so I need to get going because half of this project is going to be making the plush and the other half is going to be for making the prop. But if what I see in my head looks half as good as what I can produce I'll be happy. I'm going to start working on the three girls heads right away. I'll probably be making all three at once so they stay consistant. in size.

No comments:

Post a Comment