Wednesday, September 26, 2007

MEAT SWEATS!




So I took a quick break this week and made some rotten chicken. It was actually a gift for a friend. There is a long story to this and I won't go into detail. I've actually had this idea in my head now for over a year but haven't really done anything with it because plush meat has been done so much. But I wanted to call this series "Meat Sweats" they would all be packaged meats of some sort and all would be going bad or on the verge of going bad. I like the idea of the one chicken still ok but he sees his fate as the rest of the chicken around him go bad. Hence the title Meat Sweats. They'd be sweating and freaking out over there inevitable end. I've got sketches from packaged hotdogs to t-bone steaks. It may be something I come back to. They are definitely a lot simpler than most of the stuff I'm working on these days.
Meat...it's what's for dinner. Only don't eat the green meat!

No comments:

Post a Comment