Wednesday, June 20, 2007

BAG OF SCRAPS


I made this bag last weekend out of scraps I have laying around from other projects. I've got a huge bin full of scraps that I can't throw away. I'll save a 2" piece of fabric. This is a small shoulder bag that fits comfortabley under your arm. I usually carry a larger bag but found I needed something smaller for dressier occassions.

This week has been pretty busy. I've been working on my next sideshow guy, JoJo the circus boy. He will be enclosed in a circus cage that I'm building right now. I thought It would be easier to have that done first then I'd know exactly how big he needs to be. I may have had some problems building the cage after he was made. So hopefully the the image in my head turns out the way I want. That's always the hard part.
I've updated my website with the three circus freaks I've made so far. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment