Tuesday, June 26, 2007

JOJO


For the most part I've finished the cart for JoJo the Circus Boy. I have a little bit of painting and touching up to do. I have to put this aside for the time being because I have another project I need to get done first because it's due in early August. For the last five years I've created a piece of art work for an art auction here that benefits our local Humane Society. The event is called Art Unleashed and it draws tons of local artists every year. All the work has to be animal themed of course. This is a great cause and I love to contribute. The event its self is fun too. It starts with food provided by local restaurants which is followed by a silent auction then a live auction. My plan is to get my piece done before I go on vacation in July. Where do you ask am I going? Ah.... San Diego for the big Comic Con. More about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment