Wednesday, August 18, 2010

PRINCESSES AND CASTLES



:::CLICK ON IMAGES TO SEE LARGER:::

Disney's Sleeping Beauty is one of the first films I ever saw in a theater. It is also one of my favorite Disney movies, visually. I just found this image of concept art from the movie. I was right when I said the fabric below reminded me of the movie.



Here's some more concept work from that movie.







I'd just like to state that I hate that Disney markets Sleeping Beauty in the pink dress when in the movie it's mostly blue. I realize that Cinderella's dress is blue and so they went with the pink for Sleeping Beauty but I just don't like it. Just sayin'.



I so want this poster created by Eric Tan. I've had my eye on it for quite a while now. It would look great in my studio,

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about the darn PINK dress on Sleeping Beauty!
    She will always be wearing BLUE in my mind.....

    ReplyDelete