Sunday, August 22, 2010

REAL CYNTHIA ROWLEY



I finished my jacket last night. This pic is of a real Cynthia Rowley jacket in leather. It costs $550.00. Mine cost maybe $20 bucks. I do like the leather version and I bet it has a good weight to it.



This pic doesn't really do it must justice. Looks a little boxy here.

My only complaint about how mine turned out is the sleeves. They turned out a bit puffier than I had hoped. Also, because I have thin arms, I can't tighten the D rings any tighter on the sleeve cuffs. I can't push up the sleeves like in the pattern photo because they just keep falling. I should have cut the size smaller for the sleeves or measured my arms and the pattern and then adjust it. Oh well.



Here's my attempt to take a photo of myself wearing it. I would have taken a pic outside but it was already dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment