Sunday, April 29, 2007

TIE ONE ON!





Last week EllynAnne Geisels Apron Chronicles touring show opened up here at Hallmark. This traveling show conincides with the fun apron workshop I worked on a couple of weeks ago. The show, just like her books, displays aprons from all over and the stories behind them. We all wore our aprons, which are on display else where in the company, and had a lot of fun meeting and talking with EllynAnne. For an added treat the group of us involved with the workshop had lunch with her the next day, where she presented to us signed copies of her book Apron Chronicles: A Patchwork of American Recollections. It's always amazing to me to meet successful people explain their creative process and the stress of not having enough hours in the day to get everything done. It seems that consumes me as well. I guess us creative multi taskers all feel that way. It's just nice knowing I'm not the only crazy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment