Sunday, April 1, 2007

TEA ANYONE!





Some of you know that to make real money I work for Hallmark Cards as an illustrator. Mainly Shoebox cards. Sometimes we get what is called "creative renewal time". It's a chance to take a break from the same old same old and get energized again. This past week was one of those weeks. There is an apron workshop going on at work that I participated in. We got to print our own fabrics and do some dying. None of which I've done before. So I'm pretty happy with the outcome. I chose a reproduction 1950's pattern and thought the tea pattern was appropriate. I also had some time to do another small apron with a sewing theme. Great for holding scissors and other odds and ends while you're working.

I think the little teapots and teacups would make a great plush!

No comments:

Post a Comment