Sunday, May 13, 2007

COOL & BREEZY





Well after 2 skirts, 2 blouses, and 4 dresses I think I've fulfilled my craving for new spring outfits. This is the first year I've made so much. I typically make 2 or 3 cotton dresses or skirts for the summer. I've been doing so since 2001. I just can't help myself. I'm drawn to a sale on fabric or patterns and can't resist. I need to just stop going to the fabric stores because I love material. These two baby doll style dresses are Butterick pattern 5038. Very simple and easy to make. They are very comfortable and will feel cool and breezy in the hot summer months. They are very similar to dresses and tunics I see in stores right now and I've payed about half the price and have a one of a kind item. The pattern on the black and red dress is of tiny little cherries. The photos aren't the greatest but I don't feel like reshooting them.
Well it's time to get back to the fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment