Thursday, February 7, 2008

HANSEL & GRETEL



I feel like I haven't posted in forever and it's only been a week. I've been working on sketches for a couple of plushies I want to start or have worked out before baby arrives. I don't mention that to much on this blog but I've got a little over 3 weeks to go. So I'm rushing to finish up other projects and think about upcoming shows for this summer and fall. I know that seems really far out but I have to think about them now if I want to have work done.
So I've been working on sketches for Hansel and Gretel as well as the witch. I don't have anything finalized for her yet. I loved the sketches so much I took ithem finish and did a tight illustration. I hope to stay as close as possible to the color pallette.
So I started working on her head Tuesday night and I'll probably have that done tonight or tomorrow. My dilema is wether to go further with her or start his head. It might make things more consistant if I just start his head next. I'll try and post a pic of how far I am this weekend. So far it's pretty large. Larger than I planned. I fear that the witch will end up being 3 ft tall if I want them all proportional to each other. If what I invision in my head turns out, I think they'll be pretty cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment