Sunday, May 18, 2008

ROBOTS IN THE GARDEN



Except for the boxes these guys are completely done. If you remember the Space Man Robot I did a while back, he came with a box.
I love this time of year because I can get some good shots outside in great light. Plus everything is so nice and green right now. I'm working on three more robots right now. I don't have a goal as to how many I'm making. I'm just going to keep going till I get bored. I think some robots will be making it to one of the Plush You! shows this year. Once I feel I'm tired of working on robots I'll start working on the boxes. There's a lot of math and cutting involved and that really requires a whole different mind set, so it's best I do them all at once. Though I realize it will take a while to do them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment