Monday, September 22, 2008

LUV-ABLE & HUG-ABLE




I've been feverishly trying to finish all my plushies for the upcoming fall shows. I recently finished these three birds for the Luv-able & Hug-able show coming up in NY at Gallery Hanahou Dec 4- Jan 7. I LOVE how these turned out and I'll be sorry to see them go. I'll just have to make myself a few. Because I'm crunched for time I was unable to take any pics of the birdies in progress. Maybe next time. The last pieces I need to make are for the plush show at Double Punch in San Fransisco. My goal is to have all my work done by the end of the month so that I can focus on Halloween. Halloween is our FAVORITE holiday. I can't stress FAVORITE enough. We put up a big display in our front yard, decorate the house, and make costumes. Every year we add a little more to our outside display so I'll be posting pics of what we're up to. Stay tuned for some Halloween goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment