Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A HEAP OF MERMAIDS


Yes I'm still working away on the mermaids. I can see the finish line. I officially have 11 completely finished and the rest just need to be sewn together and have a little detailing to complete.

I thought these guys looked so sad all laying around so I took a pic. I've been dragging a bit because I caught a cold 2 weeks ago that I thought turned into a sinus infection only I found out today it's just allergies. But I did have a cold thanks to my daughter. So I've planted myself in my no so attractive recliner where I've been sewing up the bodies, drinking OJ and watching TV. My husband and I just discovered the animated series Making Fiends on Nicktoons. It's by creator Amy Winfrey and it originated as a web cartoon. Check out her site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment