Wednesday, September 9, 2009

ANOTHER BATCH OF TASTEY

Here's my latest batch of stuffed food for my daughter for xmas. We'll be starting the kitchen stove and sink pretty soon. Just ordered a stainless steel 10"x12" steam table pan that will be the sink. Can't wait to get it. That kind of determines the size and placement of everything.

So I pretty much have breakfast, lunch, and dinner covered. I've also got a pile of veggies and a pile of fruit. I think I'm pretty much done. I do plan on making some cookies and make a cookie sheet out of thin ply wood painted silver. I thought the cookies would go great with the little tea set she'll be getting for xmas.

Sandwich with 2 slices of bread, lettuce (2), slice of cheese, 2 tomatoes, and what I'm calling salami or mystery lunch meet. Bread made out of fleece, everything else made from wool felt.

2 apples, 2 pears, 2 oranges, 1 banana, 1 lime, and 1 lemon. All made from fleece except the stems, leaves, and banana peel which are made from wool felt.

Pizza that fits together like a puzzle. Peppers, pepperonis, and mushrooms are wool felt. The rest is made from fleece.

Turkey! Drumsticks are attached with velcro. I've got a wood dowel rod inside the bone of the leg for stability. All made of fleece.

5 comments:

  1. she's a very lucky little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. perrrot jacquelineMay 18, 2010 at 6:43 PM

    Hello,
    I lives in France and excuse my language. I find your site with this chicken. How find this pattern for my grand daugthers .
    Thank you jacqueline
    Bonjour,
    je vis en France et je viens de trouver votre poulet qui correspond exactement à ce que je cherche à coudre pour mes petites filles. Où trouver le patron ?
    Mon anglais date du lycée et si je le lis je ne sais pas l'écrire.
    merci encore de m'avoir lu
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  3. perrrot jacquelineMay 18, 2010 at 6:44 PM

    Au plaisir de vou lire
    jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately there is no pattern. I made it up. I drew my design on paper, cut it out, and used it as my pattern.

    ReplyDelete