Sunday, January 24, 2010

AT A SNAILS PACE

I've officially been battling a head cold for two weeks now. I've never had a cold last this long and I have little energy and can't get motivated to work on the many projects I need to get down by the end of Feb. This gloomy, dreary, sunless weather is not helping. Maybe I have a brain cloud!

Anyway...Here's what I've gotten done on my movie concession guys.



Here's some of the individual popcorn's. I stuffed the popcorn bin most of the way and then added about 25 individual popcorn pieces. I think these turned out just like a piece of popcorn. If I had been feeling better I would have taken some pics of how I made these. Basically I just cut a cloud shape out of my yellow fleece, stitched around the center, gathered and stuffed it. In some pieces I went and added a few stitches to the tops of the popcorn and gathered that.



I got three of the four guys mostly done. Tongue depressors where used for the popsicles. I need to add the arms and legs and make the stands for them. Instead of them all being attached to one stand I think they each will have their own.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh! They're looking brilliant so far! The popcorns are especially fabulous.
    I can't wait to see them all finished. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS! I'm totally diggin' them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the popcorn!!!! He's my new fav!

    ReplyDelete