Sunday, December 25, 2011

"OH MY GLOB"



My husband and I are BIG fans of Adventure Time. So much so that I made my husband some Adventure Time plushies for christmas.

Here is Jake, Finn, Lumpy Space Princess and Peppermint Butler. These guys measure 13" tall and 14" wide. The wood base measures 8" x 10"



"Get the lump outta here!!" - Lumpy Space Princess.



This is the Ice King. He measures 18" tall and 10" wide. His crown is removable.



"Gunter, you're embarrassing me!" - Ice King

I need to make Gunter!

3 comments:

  1. WOW!! I wish my talents leaned towards plush. I'm always thrilled to see your latest project, and terribly jealous. In a good way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! I saw these via the adventuretime site over on tumblr. Somehow I knew it was you! no one does such amazing detail. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! They were fun to make. Of course my husband wants more.

    ReplyDelete