Tuesday, November 13, 2007

JACKS A WINNER!!!!

Yeah! Thanks to everyone who voted for Jack in the Nightmare catagory for the Holiday Softies Award over at Softies Central. There was a lot of great work and I feel honored.

I've been very busy working on four pieces right now and that is why I haven't posted much in the last week. I want to finish them all before I show you what I've been working on. That way I can explain it all at once. So hopefully by the weekend I can get some good pics and make a post.

I've also been cleaning up my studio and have a few older plush pieces laying around that never sold and need a home. I think I'm going to open up an etsy account and try and sell them. I've had a few emails from people asking if I sold any of my work. Look for this in the next week or two. I'll make a post about it when I have it all set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment