Wednesday, November 28, 2007

PLUSH FOR SALE



I finally got a store up and running on Etsy. It only took me 9 months since I signed up for it. I've had a few people inquire about work for sale. I don't have a lot of work laying around and I don't specifically make plush to sell online. I'm super with work for shows I just can't find time to make more. Though I'd love to, I wish there were two of me. I just happened to have a few older pieces(1.5 yrs old) in my studio that I'm willing to part with. My shelves are getting crowded and I think these guys need a new home. I'll try and upload new work to Etsy whenever I can. I'll definitely sell any work that doesn't sell at gallery shows when I get them back. When I have new work to sell I'll make a post here to let people know. I created a link to the right on my blog for easy access.

No comments:

Post a Comment