Friday, December 11, 2009

ELF COSTUME

g

For the past couple of weeks, off and on. I've been working on this elf costume for my daughter. It turned out ridiculously cute. I used Simplicity pattern 2537. Picked it up at Joanns over Halloween for $1. Can't beat a buck. I'm thinking next year I'm gonna have to make the reindeer and add a red nose.

We'll get two more wearings out of this when we visit family for Christmas.

By the way, Santa loved it and said he might put her to work. Ha!

Simplicity 2537

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love her expression and her elf suit is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shasta Feuerborn-MorrisonFebruary 11, 2010 at 1:07 AM

    I made the exact same costume for my daughter's Christmas play! It was super easy to make and turned out SO CUTE!! The only difference was I used little 1" gold bells and little gold stars for the buttons on the jacket, I even put the jingle bells on the tips of the shoes! I got TONS of compliments too!

    ReplyDelete