Tuesday, August 24, 2010

RAINBOW SNOW CONES!!



Over the weekend I started thinking about what I wanted to make for the Luv-able & Hug-able show in NY. For this show I usually create smaller pieces. Last year I created the ice cream guys. So I decided to keep with the sweet treats theme and go with snow cones. Rainbow snow cones at that. I don't know if it's been because of the heat or the time of year or what, but making plush ice cream or snow cones sounds good. Of course by the time the show rolls around it'll be cold. Hopefully people will be in the mood for a stuffed snow cone.

I don't think anyone's really created plush snow cones so here's my attempt. I originally had scribbled down tons of different flavors but decided those would be so boring looking and then I remembered that rainbow snow cones exist.



Here's a sneak peak at the progress. I'm thinking these will be on stands painted a bright color and then covered in fine glitter. How cute would that be!



Who remembers this!!!

1 comment:

  1. My family had that Snoopy snow cone machine when I was little! I made many, many snow cones with that machine...I had forgotten it until I saw the picture. Your rainbow snow cones are adorable!

    ReplyDelete