Monday, September 24, 2012

NEW SKIRTS!



I made 4 skirts this year from Simplicity pattern 2356.



Halloween!!





Christmas!!



Simplicity 2356

Pattern Description:

Girls skirt

Pattern Size: Size 5

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes

Were the instructions easy to follow?
Yes, the instructions were easy to follow.

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?

Love the fullness of the skirts. Daughter loves to spin in them. This is my second time making these skirts. First time making them I made a size 3. My daughter can still wear those. These skirts can be worn a few years.

Fabric Used:
cotton –Joanns

Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:

No alterations needed.

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?
Yes. I also recommend making the tulle underskirt to to make them more full.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment