Saturday, March 7, 2009

SUMMER SEWIN'


Every February and March I start sewing some clothing for the summer. I wasn't able to last year because I was super busy with a new baby. But this year I've gone crazy. I haven't sewn anything for myself for so long, it feels great.
Here are some great fabrics I've picked up recently. Most of these are going to be outfits for my daughter for the summer. I need to wait a month or two before I start these though.

I picked up Simplicity pattern 2922. I was a little apprehensive having never sewn one of these Project Runway patterns. However the fit was pretty good. The pattern runs a little big so I had to take it in. I also added darts in the back so it has a little bit more form to it and doesn't hang like a tent.

Here's some of the pieces I've finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment